Are you ready for a recruitment agency that listens to your requirements and helps you to find the job and the company which is right for you?
At GRO we deal with a wide variety of vacancies and sectors enabling you to have a choice in your career development.
- The first step to register with GRO is to email your up to date CV to email@example.com
(Along with your CV send GRO your specific requirements, your current salary, the salary you are requiring and the vacancies you are interested in applying for).
- If we currently do not have the vacancy you require available let GRO know specific jobs you would be interested in. We will acknowledge receipt of all CVs and advise you of the next steps to take. In order to register completely with GRO we will discuss with you about your requirements and ask you to take certain skill tests relating to your job search criteria in order to match your skills with the vacancy.
- We realise at GRO it is IMPORTANT for us to find out what YOU want, from a JOB, and an EMPLOYER. What size of COMPANY suits YOU, what CAREER DEVELOPMENTS you require, and of course the REMUNERATION package YOU are seeking.
- By having an in depth knowledge of YOU, your skills, experience and qualifications we will be able to MATCH your requirements to the job you are looking for.
- When we do have suitable vacancies for you we will always contact you prior to sending out your CV in order to establish that the job and the company are right for you. We will give you as much information regarding the job and the company as possible and if you feel this to be the right one for you we will speak to the client, forward your CV, and inform the client of why you will be right for their position.
- Each step of the way we will keep you informed of your progress with each vacancy. We know that when you are interested in a particular job you are keen to find out what exactly is happening. On some occasions clients take a while with their recruitment process. However, at any time you will be able to get an update on how your application is progressing.
- Once a client has made a short list of applicants, we will let you know if you have, or have not, made the list and give you as much feedback as possible.
- If called for an interview we will liaise with both parties and ask you for your feedback once this has taken place. We need to know if you are still keen on the vacancy or perhaps you feel if is no longer suitable for you.
- At the same time we ask our clients for as much feedback as possible following interviews in order to help you with any further interviews.
- If the client asks GRO to offer you a position after interview, we will contact you immediately with their verbal offer and should you accept we will then pass on your personal details in order that the client will be able to write directly to you with their offer.
If you require help with CV writing or interviews please let us know and we will send you information which will be of assistance to you.
Website design and hosting by Cairn Designs